CK has the expertise to perform all EPA emissions testing methods. We specialize in assisting facilities demonstrate compliance with regulatory emission rate limits, evaluating the effectiveness of pollution control devices, and performing QA/QC testing (RATA & CGA) and maintenance of CEM systems. Below is additional information for several representative projects.
CK Environmental projects have included testing for Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), Particulate Matter, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds , Heavy Metals, Mercury, Acid Gases (HCl, HF, H2SO4), Combustion Gases (SO2, NOx, CO, CO2, O2), Total Hydrocarbons, Dioxins/Furans, PCBs and PAHs. CK has performed compliance regulatory testing such as but not limited to RATA, TSP, RICE, Title V permits.
CK has tested equipment of all manner and sizes, such as afterburners, baghouses, diesel engines, dry and wet scrubbers, dust collectors, furnaces, industrial boilers, industrial ovens, kilns, natural gas engines, oxidizers, and turbines to name a few.
Be assured that if your equipment needs air quality testing, we can do it.
CK has been involved in a wide variety of industries. A short list of industries we have served are:
- Agricultural Industries, Fertilizers
- Cement & Lime Production
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing (Synthetic Organic)
- Coatings & Polymeric Materials
- Commercial Printing Operations
- Electronics & Semiconductor Industries
- Ethanol Production Facilities
- Food Production
- Foundries, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Fuel Loading Terminals
- Incinerators (Medical, Municipal & Hazardous Waste)
- Manufacturing Industries
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Natural Gas Production
- Paper and Pulp Industries
- Petroleum Refining
- Polymer, Resin & Rubber Manufacturing
- Power Utilities and Cogeneration Facilities
- Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine
- Textiles Industry
- Wood Products Industries