CK offers a comprehensive array of source emissions testing services:
- Continuous emissions monitoring system (CEMS): audits, design, installation, maintenance, and repairs
- Cylinder gas audit (CGA)
- Electronic data reporting (EDR)
- Emissions testing programs
- NOx budget plans
- Pollution control performance evaluation: RACT, BACT, & MACT
- Relative accuracy test audit (RATA)
- Visible emission / opacity determination
CK has solutions to all of your CEMS needs. Whether your plant needs someone to perform audit testing, assistance with regular CEMS maintenance, provide refresher training in proper CEMS operations, or you need a new CEMS, CK delivers solutions. CK offers a full range of CEMS services including design and installation, preventive maintenance, auditing and testing, QA/QC, training, and reporting.
- CEMS Design and Installation
- CEMS Maintenance
- CEMS Audit & Testing
- Cylinder Gas Audit (CGA)
- Linearity Checks
- Relative Accuracy Test Audit (RATA)
- Calibration Error (CE)
- CEMS QA/QC Plans
- CEMS Training
- CEMS Reporting
- Emission Reports
- Electronic Data Reporting (EDR)
Objectives of preventative maintenance are to reduce downtime, maintain data availability, and provide some training in the day to day operation and maintenance of the system.
During site visits, CK checks daily calibrations, performs all QC activities required by the sites QA/QC Plan, maintains the CEMS Log and documents the preventative maintenance performed.
Written service reports for each scheduled and un-scheduled site visit are prepared by CK and delivered to client at the end of each service.
CK audits ambient air monitoring systems and performs ambient air test programs to evaluate airborne pollutants emitted from variety of activities:
- Construction and renovation projects
- Fugitive emissions
- Non-point source emissions like quarries, landfills, and wastewater treatment plants
Common pollutants include:
- Metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium
- Odorous compounds like methane and hydrogen sulfide
- Particulate matter (PM) of various sizes
- Volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds
Test results are presented in a technical report and compared to occupation and residential exposure standards.